Handle your candles with care... Your safety is important.
- Allow candle to burn until top layer has fully melted. Do NOT burn candle for more than 4 hours.
- Extinguish candle + carefully remove any item inside candle that comes in contact with the flame.
- Make sure you keep the wick trimmed 1/4" to prevent high flame and smoke.
- DO NOT allow water or moisture to mix with the wax. (This can cause the wax to pop.)
- Candles must be burned away from drafts and on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Never leave wick trimmings inside your candle jar.
- Make sure flame is fully extinguished before walking away.
- Private Suite Collection® is NOT responsible for any damage resulting from the misuse of any candles or products. Candle care and burning is the responsibility of the consumer. Please burn wisely.
- Private Suite Collection® is NOT responsible for any damage, injury, or loss of any kind as a result of any product purchased from the company.
- Each candle comes with a warning label attached to the bottom of each jar. Read thoroughly.
**Your purchase from Private Suite Collection® signifies your acceptance of this information and policies. Following all safety guidelines properly will ensure a happy & safe candle burning experience.