Handle your candles with care... Your safety is important.
- Candles must be burned away from drafts and on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Do NOT burn candle for more than 4 hours.
- Make sure you keep the wick trimmed to prevent high flame and smoke.
- Trim wick about 1/4" from the base & parallel with the wax.
- DO NOT allow water or moisture to mix with the wax. (This can cause splattering and popping of the wax.)
- Never leave wick trimmings (matches or other debris, for that matter) in your candle jar
- Private Suite Collection® is NOT responsible for any damage resulting from the misuse of any of our products. Candle care and burning is the responsibility of the consumer. Please burn wisely.
- Private Suite Collection® is NOT responsible for any damage, injury, or loss of any kind due to your use of any product purchased from the company.
- Each candle comes with a warning label attached to the bottom of each jar.
**Your purchase from Private Suite Collection® signifies your acceptance of this information and policies. Following all safety guidelines properly will ensure a happy & safe candle burning experience.